New 1 Piece Temporary Tattoo Sticker
- Decide where you want to apply the Tattoo. Make sure your skin is clean, free of oil and dry.
- Cut the tattoo out as the edge as possible.
- Remove the clear sheet and place your Tattoo on your skin face down.
- Wet the paper with a wet towel or sponge and wait 30 seconds.
- Carefully remove the paper to check if it has transferred. If not, press a little longer. Be sure not to twist or stretch the skin until the tattoo has time to set!
- Simply soak the tattoo with body oil, olive oil or alcohol for about a few minutes, then scrub off.